Manager Product Development (m/w/d)
If my skills can help reduce harmful vehicle emissions
IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
Über Automotive Catalysts
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Development of new and innovative catalyst systems for light-duty applications
- Cooperation with the research and development team for the technology development, especially for SCR catalysts
- Creating broad knowledge and a deep understanding of the new products and their integration in a system
- Defining system layouts for future innovative applications
- Planning, execution and execution of test programs for the development and validation of new technologies
- Technical presentations and discussions with the customer
Who we are looking for
- several years of professional experience in the field of catalysis desirable
- PhD in chemistry, chemical engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent in English
- very good analytical skills
- ideally you already have intercultural experience
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Claudia Bohnert | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang