Executive Assistant to AC Management Team (m/f/d)
Germany - Hanau
Veröffentlicht am 25-01-2024
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Powering the cars of the future. Giving new life to used metals. We are the leading circular materials technology company fulfilling its mission to create materials for a better life. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Automotive Catalysts
We all have the right to breathe clean air, and at Umicore, we are a world leader in the production of automotive emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tons of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
You will efficiently support the Catalysis and AC Management Team in their organization and the daily activities of selected team members:
- Manage the agendas, organize meetings (e.g. management meetings, performance review meetings, SteerCo meetings and site visits) and events
- Provide overall administrative (travel, expense, reimbursement) and organizational support
- Support with the preparation of presentations incl. reworking of slides and writing content summaries
- Manage team agendas, meetings, events and track actions
- Manage team data and knowledge incl. structuring and maintenance of digital workspaces (e.g. MS Teams and Sharepoint)
- Ensure the communication within the Management Team runs smoothly by independently following up on tasks and deadlines and supporting a clear communication structure within the team
- Facilitate information exchange and -flow within the various (sub)departments ensuring an optimal global cooperation
- Build network within the organization, and act as point of contact for the according organization
Who we are looking for
- Commercial/Business education and proven experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant on a senior level, able to handle strict confidentiality with a high degree of professional & organizational maturity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and adapt to a flexible workload environment. Ideally includes some prior project management experience and experience working in multi-cultural teams
- Open to digital innovation and prior experience in incorporating digital tools in support functions. Exceptional fluency in MS Office suite as well as fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Critical thinking skills and ability to navigate in complex organizations with a support-focused and problem-solving mindset to facilitate the work of the management team
- Strong communication skills, both towards external and internal contacts
- Analytical, fast and flexible, able to switch priorities
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my expertise can help us make mobility cleaner, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.com/de/careers/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Sandra Döring| P&O Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-WolfgangBewerben