Tax Manager (m/f/d)
Germany - Hanau
Veröffentlicht am 11-10-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Powering the cars of the future. Giving new life to used metals. We are the leading circular materials technology company fulfilling its mission to create materials for a better life. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Support Functions
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Business partnering and stakeholder management
- Improvement of tax relevant and processes
- Monitoring and management of a Tax Compliance Management System
- Contributing to the digital transformation of the tax function
- Active preparation of and active involvement in tax audits
- Coordination with global transfer pricing leaders to ensure compliance with transfer pricing documentation requirements
- Support to restructuring and investment projects
- Contributing to global tax governance
- Supervisory of external tax advisors to the extent tax support services are outsourced
Who we are looking for
- Graduate degree in Finance, Economics or Law, or specialized studies in tax
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a tax department of a multinational enterprise or an international tax consulting firm
- Completed tax advisor exam welcome but not a must
- Proficient in German CIT matters with good knowledge of accounting (IFRS and local)
- Hands-on and solution oriented
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking and good ability to grasp complex interrelationships
- Enjoys setting up and developing processes in the tax area
- Practical experience in project management
- Fluent in German & English (spoken and written)
- User of Microsoft office applications; SAP experience nice to have
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Mr. Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-WolfgangBewerben