Regional QMS Manager (m/f/d)
Germany - Hanau
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Veröffentlicht am 22-05-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
As Regional QMS Manager you will support the global standardization of management systems, while ensuring compliance to Automotive standards, in accordance with global RBM procedures. In detail your will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility of QMS activities in the region, in accordance with global QMS guidelines
- Ensure implementation and adherence across RBM sites to global RBM procedures
- Translate QMS strategy to globally standardized systems, procedures, standards
- Facilitate good communication and cooperation among global organization and manufacturing sites
- Provide proper training to RBM
- Follow up on RBM QM KPI
- Support RBM standardized tools such as QDMS, MOC (4M), Quality SharePoint, Action management audit module, customer requirement portfolio
- Coordinate projects (audits, investigations, improvements) for key customers and key quality issues in alignment with RBM QM requirements
- Act as internal auditor to ensure adherence to IATF/VDA/CSR as well as RBM QMS procedures
Who we are looking for
- University degree in engineering or bachelor or master in chemical engineering or a comparable qualification
- 7 years’ experience, preferably in quality management in the automotive industry
- Preferable experience in battery or chemical industry as external IATF 16949 auditor
- Deep knowledge of applicable standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA
- Certified as Internal IATF auditor
- Knowledge of statistical tools or continuous improvement methods (6 sigma green or black belt)
- Knowledge of core tools, MSA, FMEA, SPC, APQP and PPAP
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office software (especially Excel and Access). Statistical software (Minitab, SPC) are a plus
- Committed, responsible and obliging appearance that enables you to act in a goal and result-oriented manner
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills even in pressured situations
- Very good German/English reporting and language skills and willingness to travel (globally) are required
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric vehicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Mr. Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang