Manager Value Chain Partners Battery Recycling Solutions (m/f/d)
Germany - Hanau
Battery Recycling Solutions
Veröffentlicht am 06-09-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Battery Recycling Solutions (BRS)
We extract critical materials from end-of-life batteries or production scrap. Our goal is to bring valuable elements back into the battery supply chain. By means of our technological excellence, we reduce the need for primary metal production. As a result, we have evolved into a closed loop supplier with a ground breaking value proposition in a continuously evolving, innovating and growing market. Together with our team of specialists, we offer opportunities to implement new technologies in the best way possible. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The strategy of Battery Recycling Solution is to build the value chain together with external partners. The purpose and responsibility of the Manager Value Chain Partners (m/f/d) is the market screening, development and contracting of short term and long term value chain partners for Battery Recycling.
More detailed responsibilities:
- You perform market screening for all type of partners across the value chain, with the support of technology when applicable.
- You select and negotiate ST contracts with value chain partners.
- You explore and set-up long term and strategic partnerships with a selection of value chain players. Develop the business plan together with internal teams and perform cost benchmarking.
- Support the commercial team in the interaction with customers on the subjects of value chain for Battery Recycling.
- Lead the project on value chain players to ensure structural approach.
- Be present at conferences.
You will be located in Hoboken, Brussels or Hanau.
- Maintain relations, prepare offers incl. tender and negotiate recycling contracts with OEMs
- Follow up on deliveries, volumes, quality of deliveries, forecast intel
- Develop new accounts, regions or recycling services (new scrap, new setup)
- Visits to customers, represent BRS at fairs and present on conferences
- Manage back office, directly or indirectly, to ensure smooth execution of contracts and optimum service to clients
- Works closely with the other commercial managers and can temporarily step in when needed
We are looking for
- Master degree in business, engineering or other by experience
- Proven working experience (>7 years) in a B2B commercial/business development role, preferable with experience or affinity for contracting logistic/automotive/technical partners
- Knowledge of supply chain/value chain is a plus
- Natural commercial talent with cost-mindset
- Act as strategic thinking partner with good problem solving skills and solid decision making capacities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Easy connecting and have open communication style both with internal as well as external stakeholders on all organisational levels
- Capable of handling several priorities under time restraint and meet deadlines
- Committed to results
You are willing to travel up to 50%.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric vehicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO!
We look forward to receive your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Mr. Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang