Internship Controlling (m/f/d)
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
- Gain insight into the Tasks of Strategic Controlling and Global Business Management
- Support the improvement of our Business Intelligence Tools and Monthly Reporting
- International coordinatie our SharePoint based Information Management
- Provide analyses in SAP
- Cooperate with an international, highly engaged Team
- You are currently studying economics, business economics or informatics combined with economics
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking and ability to solve problems
- Positive, hands-on and self-motivated
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Sandra Hartenfeller | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang