Global Talent Systems & Process Manager
Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Russia, Turkey, South Africa, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Hungary, Italy, France
Veröffentlicht am 12-05-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About HR Technology
Umicore is growing at high pace! The 2030 RISE Strategy has set-out an ambitious growth trajectory with a goal to exponentially size our Umicore headcount to enable our 2030 strategy.
HR Technology will be a cornerstone to realize and support Umicore's HR strategy in the years to come. HR technology plays a crucial role in providing the backbone for talent and human capital insights, services, processes and activities. The HR solutions that are, or will be put, in place will ensure effective and efficient talent recruitment, onboarding, payroll processes, performance management and talent development and reporting.
What you will be doing
The purpose of the Global Talent & Process Manager position (as part of the HR-Technology & reporting team) is to be responsible for the global HR Technology used to support the HR processes within his/her area of responsibility. This by implementing process improvements and building HR-IS solutions together with the HR stakeholders through analysis, design and project management.
In view of Umicore's future growth, centralized way of working and focus on Umicore's employee experience, the HR Technology team will play a key role to support HR COE’s, Operations teams, Business units and every Umicore employee in realizing the Umicore objectives and way of working. Based on technical expertise and business knowledge, this position will play a key role in the globalisation and standardisation of HR solutions within Umicore.
Your focus will be to:
- Understand business needs and HR strategy and translate them into clear HR technology requirements and global solutions.
- Roll out shared HR solutions globally. Act as operational leader for HR Tech Projects and ensure HR Technology consistency and best practices and organize support for the HR operations teams in using the Umicore HR Technologies.
- Implement and follow up on changes with suppliers
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for a defined set of HR processes and technologies.
You act as coordinator for HR-Technology related projects between IS, HR Operations teams, COEs and the business units.
You understand the business needs / HR Strategy, and you are able to assess the impact on systems. You translate these needs into clear application and system requirements.
Who we are looking for
- Master's degree or equivalent through experience in HR technology
- Experience with HR process analysis/descriptions and HR process changes. In-depth functional knowledge of HR/IS systems (SAP and Successfactors) or the potential to learn quickly.
- First experience as an HR or HR-IS project manager.
- Ability to understand and address changing HR processes across HR domains such as learning, recruitment (before automating them).
- Ability to build effective training, documentation and support materials to gain high usage and ownership.
- Ability to communicate comfortably with many different stakeholders and at different levels within a matrix organization
- Ability to deal with customer challenges
- Negotiation skills.
- Facilitation skills (facilitation skills to get to solutions)
- Seek out and keep up with new HR Tech innovations and be able to translate and apply innovations in the HR Technology domain in the Umicore context.
- Languages: English is a must. Dutch, German, Chinese are a plus.
You are a good teammate with strong interpersonal and communication skills. You have analysis and decision-making skills. You are a reliable partner for your internal customers. You are well organized, have an understanding of prioritization, are entrepreneurial and driven. You are a quick learner and like to go the extra mile.
You will preferably be based in Brussels. If not possible, in other Umicore sites in Europe is also a possibility with periodic presence in the Brussels headquarters.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our pioneering approach can make us a leader in sustainability, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO