DevOps Scrum Master E2E (m/f/d)
Posted on 19-01-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life.
About Automotive Catalysts
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
As DevOps Scrum Master E2E (m/f/d) you will be responsible to organize and structure development activities in our MES / LIMS / Data Analytics solution teams. These systems are interfacing between each other and with our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (in our case SAP). You will manage and organize our projects in classical and agile project management methods. In detail your will be responsible for:
• Support the management of MES / LIMS & Data Analytics development teams to sustain high performance within the Agile environment
• Moderation of agile project teams and protect the development teams from outside influences
• Support of the project team and the product owner with methodical questions
• Promotion of an open communication and feedback culture within the development and project teams
• Creation of transparency about activities and challenges in your team and foster close collaboration across the organization
• Continuously optimize the E2E software and solution development process within the different domains
• Maintenance of our agile development platforms (mainly Azure DevOps)
Who we are looking for
• Degree in engineering or technical science or those with a comparable level of education
• Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile / Scrum)
• Certified Scrum Master and experience with Azure DevOps
• Experience in Automotive environment is an advantage
• At least 2 years of experience with agile software development
• Good communication skills in English
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my skills can help reduce harmful vehicle emissions, Imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Mr. Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang