Umicore Electroplating develops, produces and distributes worldwide
- Precious and non-precious metal electrolytes,
- Precious metal compounds
- Dimensionally stable anodes for electroplating and other fields of use.
In addition, we can platinum plate refractory metals (such as titanium, tungsten and niobium) in our high-temperature electrolysis system.
Our portfolio currently includes around 1,200 products: These include precious metal electrolytes with gold, silver, platinum, rhodium, ruthenium and palladium as well as non-precious metal electrolytes such as copper-tin-(zinc).
Many product lines already have decades of success behind them. Maybe you’ve already heard of AURUNA®, ARGUNA®, MIRALLOY®, NIPHOS®, PALLUNA®, RHODUNA®, RUTHUNA® or our PLATINODE® anodes? All these ranges are being continuously extended.
Our team always works closely with our customers and sees itself as a solution provider. Our colleagues offer local advice and support worldwide.
- We recommend the right electrolyte for the job: in our joint analysis, we often find better or less expensive alternatives.
- Umicore surface technicians optimise your processes.
- Our engineers design and build eco-friendly high-performance anodes.
- Laboratory analysis casts an expert eye over your electrolyte.
- We are certified shippers and can offer reliable worldwide delivery with the help of our logistics partners.
- Our research department develops new electrolytes on behalf of our customers.
- We offer in-depth understanding of national and international guidelines, and always keep up to date with global trends in environmental, occupational safety and health legislation.
73525 Schwäbisch Gmünd
Tel.: 07171 - 60 701;
Fax: 07171 - 60 7316;