Project Manager IT - (MDM) Master Data Management (m/w/d)
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
• Planning and leading of projects and the relevant project resources
• Initiating and managing a Master Data Management Project in cooperation with the Corporate Information System function
• Defining guidelines for the creation and maintenance of master data
• Introduction of a new MDM tool to support workflows processes and data distribution of correct master data
• Active controlling of all processes and workflows in connection with the creation / maintenance / modification of master data
• Analysis of the “as is” system environment regarding master data (SAP, PRS, LIMS, Labvantage, Scio, SharePoint Isaak etc.)
• Documentation of the roles and responsibilities along the MDM establishment process across all functions of the AC organization
• Central point of contact for Automotive Catalysts for Corporate Information Systems, the specialist departments and business units on issues relating to processes and the content of master data.
• Management of the “onboarding processes” and sets up training programs for new key users and end users and developers
• As Project Manager you can be assigned also additional or different IT projects over time
• Successfully completed (technical) university degree with a focus on IT or comparable training
• Experience in IT projects (e.g. ERP or carve-out projects)
• Experience in developing IT solutions in industrial companies
• Excellent and proven MDM Process management skills
• High level of understanding of business and IT processes
• Thorough understanding of business processes
• Issue resolution, negotiation and excellent skills in relationship management
• Excellent clear and crisp communication skills, including the ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats
• Intercultural Competence
• Leadership skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent English orally and in writing
• other languages (French, Flemish) welcome
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang | Germany