Project Manager IT - (BI) Business Intelligence (m/w/d)
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
• Planning and leading of projects and the relevant project resources
• Your first job is the introduction of a Global Business Intelligence System Project for the Business Unit Automotive Catalysts, together with the Corporate Information System team
• Planning and coordination of project resources
• Preparation and control of the project budget
• Managing relationship with all project or solution related parties
• Translate business requirements into analytical solution design
• Build analytical front end (reports dashboards)
• Perform first wave of acceptance/validation testing
• Set up training program for end users and developers
• Provide training material and execute end user training
• As Project Manager you can be assigned also additional or different IT projects over time
• Successfully completed (technical) university degree with a focus on IT or comparable training
• Experience in IT projects (e.g. ERP or carve-out projects)
• Experience in developing IT solutions in industrial companies
• Excellent Project management skills
• Comprehension of dimensional data modeling concepts
• Understanding of data governance processes
• Excellent and proven MS Azure and MS Power BI Skills
• Best practices in data visualization
• Proven analytical skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent English orally and in writing
• Other languages (French, Flemish) welcome
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang | Germany