Manager Product & Process Development (m/f/d) Ammonia Oxidation Solutions
Germany - Hanau
Jewelry & Industrial Metals
Process & Product Development
Veröffentlicht am 07-09-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Jewelry & Industrial Metals
A wealth of applications. Umicore is an expert in developing products and processes based on precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum. These materials enable our customers to make fine jewelry, coins, high-purity glass and industrial catalysts. Umicore also enables the sustainable and responsible sourcing of these metals and provides closed-loop recycling for our customers. To make the most of these materials we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new processes. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Collaboration in the "Ammonia Oxidation Solutions Team" (Sales, Business Development, Innovation, Technology)
- Optimisation and further development of existing products and production processes, methods and technologies
- Analysing customer requirements, identifying development needs and providing individual concepts and designs
- Extensive technical consulting and cooperation during commissioning at the customer's site
- Innovation management from the idea to the economically successful introduction of new products as well as new processes, taking into account the functionality of complex systems
- As project manager, leading, motivating and developing the project team
We are looking for
- Completed technical studies (diploma, master's degree) in chemical engineering, chemistry or comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in R&D
- Ideally experience in the field of metal wire and metal mesh production
- Several years of experience in managing teams in a comparable field of activity
- Persuasiveness and enthusiasm for innovations and their benefits
- Team player with assertiveness
- Good command of English and German
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our team can develop cutting edge platinum solutions, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
We look forward to receive your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Mr. Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang