Head of R&D Pilot (m/f/d)
Germany - Hanau
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Research & Development
Veröffentlicht am 21-07-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Powering the cars of the future. Giving new life to used metals. We are the leading circular materials technology company fulfilling its mission to create materials for a better life. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Having full responsibility for Hanau pilot line equipment installation and upcoming new pilot lines
- Continuous improvement of process, equipment, work flow, people management, working environment and safety
- Responsible for communication in interfaces of the team and planning of operation requests
- Responsible for projects within R&D operations
- Technology transfer from main pilot organization in Korea
- Responsible for consolidation of the inputs and outputs of the pilot phase of APQP and OPEX and CAPEX planning to deliver the engineering, process and operational solution in the R&D operations team
- Managing System management: PEM, MSA, EHS, PSM, 5S, KPI, DQP
Who we are looking for
- Master in Advanced Materials Science/Materials Science or Mechanical Engineering student with a strong interest/focus in materials science
- More than 10 years’ experiences in manufacturing and production environment including supervisory tasks
- Good knowledge for equipment, machine procedures, material, process and chemistry
- Expert understanding of quality/EHS process, procedure etc.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills in German, English. Korean is appreciated
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric vehicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Mr. Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang