Director Global Business IT (m/w/d)
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
• Define the IT and Digitalization strategy of the Umicore Business Group Catalysis
• Define, prioritize and align global IT for ERP (SAP) and non-ERP projects
• Assess, validate and prioritize the IT plan and the specific project plans thereunder
• Clarify project scope and separate process change management from IT tools selection and introduction
• Standardization of the IT based business processes (workflows) between the regions and the Business Groups headquarter in Germany
• Represent the Business Group Catalysts in the Digitalization community of Umicore
• Establish standardized demand management processes within Business Group Catalysis and towards Group IS
• Vitalize a Global Process Owner / Solution Owner community at BG Catalysis
• Management responsibility for several project managers and managers IT Catalysis
• Master degree in field of IT/Business Economics with several years of professional experience in the appropriate other segment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capacity
• High degree of competency with project management and software development lifecycle best practices
• Business Systems and System Design experience
• Manufacturing Business Process knowledge
• Excellent skills in relationship management, issue resolution and negotiation
• Excellent clear and crisp communication skills, including the ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats
• Excellent English orally and in writing
• Intercultural competence
• Managerial skills
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang | Germany