Controlling Consultant (m/f/d)
Posted on 11-08-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life.
About Automotive Catalysts
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting plant controlling’s in Europe
- Compilation of consolidated monthly reports and ad hoc analyses for key figure-based company management
- Budget planning support and compilation of evaluations and presentations with interfaces to departments
- Contribution to in-depth analyses with strategic horizons in terms of time and significance
- Ensuring completeness, integrity and quality of company’s internal controlling tools and their interfaces to other systems (in particular SAP)
- Cooperation in projects for the further development of controlling tools for the increased implementation of Business Intelligence
- Process documentation as well as the further development of implemented systems
Who we are looking for
- Successfully completed master’s degree in economics/business sciences or similar ideally specializing in controlling
- Excellent English language skills, further languages (especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean) would be an advantage
- Pronounced openness, ability to work well in a team and intercultural tolerance as well as initiative and communication talent
- Very good analytical skills, critical judgement ability and a willingness to learn
- Affinity to IT-related topics such as database management, SQL etc.
- Very good computer skills in particular the ability to work well with challenging analyses in Microsoft Excel and compilation of PowerPoint presentations
- SAP skills would be beneficial
What we can offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my skills can help reduce harmful vehicle emissions, Imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang