Business IT Consultant - SAP & BPM (m/f/d)
Posted on 27-06-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life.
About Automotive Catalysts
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Being a contact person for Global Process Owners (GPOs) and functions as a face of Global Business IT team. Act as a business partner for functions purchasing, logistic, warehouse and sales
- To be part of S4 HANA project team
- Coordinate change requests between GPO and Corporate IT
- Being part of project teams for domain SAP, BI and process management related projects
- Collaborate with other team members to create value
- Provide best practices applied by SAP and propose solutions
- Document solutions delivered
- Support BI teams by providing SAP know-how and technical specifications
- Analysis of company requirements and identification of system development opportunities
- Improve quality of master data by proposing solutions and improvement proposals per incidents or Change Request
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in field of IT/Engineering with long-term experience of SAP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capacity
- High degree of competency with SAP, process, change request management and knowledge of best practices in SAP Environments
- System/process design experience
- SAP project and support experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork, issue resolution, negotiation, and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written format
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my skills can help reduce harmful vehicle emissions, Imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.de/de/karriere/
Umicore AG & Co. KG | Erik Steinbrecher | HR Hanau
Rodenbacher Chaussee 4 | 63457 Hanau-Wolfgang