Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Sales & Marketing, General Management, Business Development
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We have a passion for perfect surfaces. Umicore’s electroplating solutions are used in coatings for industrial and decorative applications. We are experts in developing metal-based products that give our customers’ products the edge – from printed circuit boards to jewelry and industrial components. To make sure we are ready for the next generation of applications we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new processes. Which is where you come in.
- Search for and evaluate new business opportunities in terms of products and services, as well as external partnerships
- Propose new business opportunities to the management and coordinate the realisation of selected ones
- Monitor technology trends
- Screen and map OEMs, customers and competitors
- Bachelor in material science, engineering, business administration or equivalent with a minimum of five years working expertise in business development, marketing/sales or engineering in the field of semiconductor manufacturing
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English language
- Willingness to travel
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisation and analytical skills (including project management)
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Initiative and pro-active person
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Please send your application to Janine Hasler, Deputy HR.
Umicore Thin Film Products AG | Janine Hasler
Phone direct: +423 388 73 07 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Alte Landstrasse 8 | Principality of Liechtenstein FL-9496 Balzers